Addiction: What You Need to Know Series
Are you coping with one or more of the issues below?
- Could my drinking/drug use be an addiction; how do I ask for help?
- Is my loved one an addict; what do I need to know to help?
- Is addiction is disrupting our family, how do I take my life back?
- Am I in trouble at school or home because of my substance use?
Join Our Series of Events
- No registration necessary – Attend one session, two or all three
- Certificate of attendance available
- Students always welcome – Plan a school project
- Resources available for treatment
- Understanding addiction
- Impact of addiction on families
- What prevents people from seeking help
- Current substance abuse trends in our community
- Underage drinking and drug use
- Making informed decisions on health and well-being
- Creating mindfulness to support recovery
- Suicide prevention
- Substance abuse and mental health disorders
- Grief and loss in addiction and recovery
- Relapse prevention